Thursday, February 8, 2024

"MyChara Mario" Wearing Two Custom Coords in PriPara: Mezameyo! Megami no Dress Design + Bonus Cyalume Coord Pics

 Instead of talking about Animaniacs this time, I'll be talking about a certain YouTube puppet series that was popular around the early and middle 2010's in which that is called: Glove and Boots. Even though I'm not talking about on everything that I like out of that puppet series for now but, I will talk about a certain character that I tend to miss nowadays, and that character was Mario. All I can say about him is that he is a one swell guy. And that's also why I'm tributing him by making a PriPara "MyChara" based off of him! Not to mention that I'm gonna show that I got a few coords that I created based off of his looks as well. So, with that said out of the way, let's hop right in!







When it comes to this first coord here, I had to make the ears (the head accessory) to look like eyes on top of the head just for the sake of it.









Since the other coord was a pop type coord, I thought that Mario needed a celeb type coord for the heck of it. And when it comes to this second coord, I hope Mario doesn't mind the strawberry patterning.


Lastly for this post, here's the bonus cyalume coord pics starting off with the Brillant Prince Cyalume Coord!



Had to start off this section with the "Kami Challenge" one.



And here we got the Candy Alamode More Cyalume Coord!



Even "MyChara Mario" had the "Kami Idol Challenge" twice!




Since I already did Mario for this game, I might do Fafa soon... So, see you later next time!


P.S. DO NOT REPOST WITHOUT PERMISSION! This rule also applies to those previous posts about the "MyChara Warners" as well. Yeah, the "do not repost without permission" rule isn't only applied towards my fanarts here. Reblogging them, linking certain posts that's from this site, or using these photos (especially my fanarts) in private use is honestly fine in a way but reposting these photos onto other platforms requires permission first from me (if you're ever reading this here).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Button

Featured Post

What If The Avenger Era of MMBB Replace the 2020 Reboot Warners In Suffragette City?

  Yep, I'm bringing the whole gang together rather than Chuck alone this time! And in my opinion, this cartoon TOTALLY deserves as rewri...

Popular Posts