Tuesday, May 7, 2024

SpongeBob Pattern That I Created in Project DIVA MEGAMIX♪

 Only SpongeBob's sponge pattern that I tried to recreate in the game as I likely created this back like three years ago.
















Probably it doesn't look that good in the game, but I tried my best here.

Songs that appear in these pictures are:

Popipo

Megane/Glasses

Remote Control/Rimokon

Lover's Suicide Oblivion/Boukyaku Shinjuu

Doubleganger

And I'm not mention the module parts at the moment.

Probably I'll customized SpongeBob's shirt and pants into the game instead of this sponge body pattern one of these days.

P.S. Len is not featured here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Button

Featured Post

Found Another Surfing Chuck + Bonus Pic!

  Since summer's about to end soon on where I live at, I finally found another one of "Avenger" Chuck surfing without his cap ...

Popular Posts