Sunday, July 7, 2024

Some Shots of Avenger Chuck from the "Dreamin' for Chuck E. Cheese's" Commercial

 I tended to call this one "Dreamin' for Chuck E. Cheese's" is because his mind wants to be there despite the fact, he's still trying to have his daytime napping to get it out of the way first. And I know I basically described on what happened during that commercial, but I did saw that one lately.






His face in that one though. 👆😆






Screenshotted by this DA user: Sleep Ref by ChuckECheesefangirl1 on DeviantArt 👆




Heck, I should mention that he has an original song about dreaming in his sleep just simply called: Dreamin'. Plus, there's also "That's How It Would Go" (especially it sounds like a Gorillaz inspired song to me) if you try to listen to the lyrics (and dialogue) closely since that song also talks about dreams. 

The rest of the screenshots were from other sites.

P.S. I like on how he's napping on a pink and white striped hammock though. 🩷🤍🩷🤍🩷🤍🩷

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Button

Featured Post

A Sticker of Chuck from A Sticker Sheet...

Basically the "Avenger" version of the titular character as it's one of those moments throughout the merchandise without weari...

Popular Posts