Wednesday, June 26, 2024

Punirunes/Punirunzu Is Finally Getting an English Release!

 Not only just that but a global release too! And I've heard it's already in Korea and China at some point so, why not bring it other countries so that people like me might be interested in? Plus, it'll be hitting the market pretty soon this summer in July and August from what I've heard of! Even it'll be in the US too!


Of course, the model of the toy will be based off the Punirunes Plus version rather than the first version of the toy that was originally released in Japan back in 2021. And all I'm gonna say is, it'll better be faithful towards to the Punirunes Plus version of the toy! Hopefully they don't forget the codes either! And if you don't know what those codes are, they're basically from the Japanese version of the series (for the OG and Plus) on where you gotta unlock certain stuff along with a certain password to follow.






Heck, I'm even glad it's finally getting an official English translation from Spin Master! And not to mention that I'll definitely be getting one of these in the future to show off my very own! So, I'll be focusing on this official English translation rather than fan translating stuff into English from now on when it comes to my future posts about Punirunes.


That's all that I wanted to say here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What If Haruka Nana, Yakko & Dot Warner Sing Amazing Dolce?

  And yep, it's that song from Project DIVA X! At least with Project DIVA X in my opinion, it's a step up from Megpoid the Music# in...