Tuesday, April 2, 2024

Just A Few Arts & Crafts Stuff With My Traced Silhouettes of the Warners & MC Skat Kat...

 So, here's the stuff like the title says so...




When it comes to this one though... It's got some references in there like my main signature has those symbols (⭐🩷🔷) in there along with the 39 being a reference to "Miku Day" for Hatsune Miku, the 48 for AKB48 and its sister groups that also got the 48 in the end, the 65 is for Eiffel 65 since it was one of those futuristic bands that I've liked ever since then as a teen, and the infinity symbol (♾️) could be a reference to one of the Project DIVA modules. I even made this in the middle 2010's originally.




And here's this one featuring MC Skat Kat! Not to mention that Skat Kat is just better than Lola Bunny from the Looney Tunes franchise in my opinion. "Well, why are you bringing up Lola Bunny now?", you might ask. If you want to know the answer about that, it's because I got some guy named David Padilla who's in one of my Facebook groups that I created and manage in a group that's about the Warner siblings themselves who obsesses with the attractive tomboy version of Lola Bunny (just like in the first Space Jam movie) and not those other Lolas in the future. The reason why I just wanna mention this guy really quick is because I'm kinda sick of his "Lola Bunny-Posting" shtick lately and that guy's been sending me off-topic posts that the Warner siblings are NOT in the media such as pictures that the one guy wants me to approve lately. I even have opinions on the stuff on what that guy's sending me to approve to be posted. Sometimes, the guy would send me stuff that has Lola with the Warners (in which it depends so for me) and some stuff that has Lola or Pinky and the Brain in it WITHOUT the Warners (and that's what I don't want in the group if any of the Warners themselves aren't in it). And all I can say is, if David keeps this shtick up and still doesn't listen to me, I'm gonna do a post about it along with some screenshots posted so you can see my end on what I have to approve if it will get posted or not.


Aside from that mini rant about somebody, here are two links from Facebook on where I also posted two out of the three photos shown here!


Link 1: The Warner Brothers & Warner Sister Dedication Group | Here's this one that I've made some years ago | Facebook


Link 2: The Warner Brothers & Warner Sister Dedication Group | The Warners and MC Skat Kat in which I possibly like better than Lola Bunny in my book | Facebook


Oh, before I end off this post right away, here's a close up shot of my signature that's from the first one!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Button

Featured Post

This Is Something That Came Out of Nowhere for Me! (AKA NEW Nintendo Switch Game)

What's getting a brand-new Nintendo Switch game, you might ask?  Well, it's about time that something from the Pretty Series is fina...

Popular Posts