Friday, April 5, 2024

Made A Custom Cyalume Coord for My OC Named: Jupy Gluck in PriPara: Mezase! Idol Grand Prix No. 1

 I'll show you who is Jupy Gluck on this very blog one of these days! But anyway, here's the coord that I've made for her! I wish I could've made her within this game, but this game only has the type of eyes along with the eye color that I want other than that though. I can possibly show you her within the Idol Time PriPara 3DS game (Yume All Star Live!), PriPara: All Idol Perfect Stage! (Nintendo Switch), and Idol Land PriPara one of these days.



So, here's the cyalume coord for her (if only the arcade games still exist as they once were that active).





















When it comes to the next post though, probably with this time, I'm not gonna mention what it is.



 P.S. DO NOT REPOST WITHOUT PERMISSION! This rule also applies to those previous posts about the "MyChara Warners" as well. Yeah, the "do not repost without permission" rule isn't only applied towards my fanarts here. Reblogging them, linking certain posts that's from this site, or using these photos (especially my fanarts) in private use is honestly fine in a way but reposting these photos onto other platforms requires permission first from me (if you're ever reading this here).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Button

Featured Post

What If Avenger Chuck Hosts AFV?

  Honestly, it was ever a thing, they better make it funnier lately. I don't watch AFV that much nowadays aside from watching the stuff ...

Popular Posts