Friday, May 24, 2024

Colorful Queen Coord ILPP Wallpaper

 Please don't repost wallpapers featuring my very own MyChara that's based on myself as I've tried to say it before.


Anyway, here's the original before it got edited through Pixlr:





And I know that these edits/wallpapers of mine got simpler looking due to catching myself of taking anyone's stuff on DeviantArt when I'm not supposed to as I don't likely do that anymore that I'll try to do my research first before I use those certain images from now on.


And here's the edited version:




This coord is also from the Holic Trick brand that's even a recolored coord.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Button

Featured Post

What If Avenger Chuck Hosts AFV?

  Honestly, it was ever a thing, they better make it funnier lately. I don't watch AFV that much nowadays aside from watching the stuff ...

Popular Posts