Haven't shared this one yet onto my very own blog!
And don't ask me on where I got that background from since it's been like four years now as I'm writing this out.
As you can see, this is my fanart blog on where I post new and old fanart(s) of mine related to Animaniacs, Gummibär the Gummy Bear and much more! Plus, I don't do commissions at the moment but, you can give me suggestions (like requests) on what I can do if you want. Even I will be posting my PriPara 3DS coord designs alongside posting "DeviantArt-like" memes/journals on this very blog. And also, read about the stuff on the right corner as you scroll down if you want to send a request for me.
And this is from both of my two islands on what I've created so far! Necky Baby Necky Arnold Savvy Baggy "P Bro 1" (Penguin ...
No comments:
Post a Comment