Friday, June 21, 2024

🔵☁️😌 Baby Avenger Chuck E. Cheese Taking a Nap on a Cloud~ 😌☁️🔵

 Well, here it is... I drew another Avenger Chuck who's just a toddling little mouselet! But with this time, he's sleeping in the sky! And it's also a reference to both that one Kirby game (AKA Kirby Tilit 'n' Tumble) and that one CEC commercial on where Avenger Chuck is sleeping on a hammock while dreaming about going to the place that he's aiming for (if you know, you know).





The dialogue from the drawing itself was written by me to be in-character there. And I was originally gonna write; "Little Chuck naps on a cloud. How comfy!" to reference that Kirby game that I mentioned previously at some point, but I decided to this instead since I feel like Chuck would have something to say about sleeping on a cloud.


P.S. That second Chuck drawing that I've made on where it's just Chuck as a baby sine his one ear is a bit off than the other one that I tend to notice lately so, I fixed it within this drawing to be more consistent this time. Aside from that, does anyone else feel sleepy whenever you see Chuck like this? Because I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What If the Avenger Era of CEC Parodied Def Leppard's "Pour Some Sugar On Me"...?

 To keep up with the flow of the original song as I can, this song is simply about bath time instead of having those sexy lyrics (and I reme...