Friday, June 21, 2024

🟡🟢🟣 Custom Avenger Chuck T-Shirt in Project DIVA MEGAMIX 🟡🟢🟣

 If I'm not mistaken, this was back during May of this year on when I made this brand-new custom t-shirt within the game itself. And I know I got the colors mixed up a bit here (especially on the collar and sleeves), but I almost had it! But anyway, here are the pics so far...




















Songs within these pics are: 


ZIGG-ZAGG


Two Breaths Walking/Nisoku Hokou


Butterfly on Your Right Shoulder/Migikata no Chou


Gizmo (That one that I feel like it's an underrated song somehow despite also sounding similar to another VOCALOID producer's songs [AKA kz-livetune] like "Tell Your World" and "Hand in Hand" though.)


Modules used:


Urban Pop (head only)


Probably I'll fix this custom t-shirt to get the colors right next time along with doing a Rockstar version (and I know that I'm not a fan of that certain era for some reasons, but I just like the shirt the most part out of that the recent incarnation that's somewhat reminiscent to the Avenger era at least) one of these days. But that's all I got for now for this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Button

Featured Post

What If Avenger Chuck Hosts AFV?

  Honestly, it was ever a thing, they better make it funnier lately. I don't watch AFV that much nowadays aside from watching the stuff ...

Popular Posts