Saturday, January 20, 2024

Marsupilami Inspired Coords Created Within Idol Time PriPara: Yume All Star Live! & PriPara: Mezase! Idol Grand Prix No. 1

 Oh, these are not the only ones that I've mentioned! And I still haven't shown you those coords from 'PriPara: Mezameyo! Megami no Dress Design' just yet while they'll be posted in one of my upcoming posts in the future. Anyway, here's the first batch (AKA Yume All Star Live):









And here's the second batch (AKA Idol Grand Prix No. 1):










With that said for now, MyChara Yakko & Dot are up next! 

So, see ya later!

P.S. DO NOT REPOST WITHOUT PERMISSION! This rule also applies to those previous posts about the "MyChara Warners" as well. Yeah, the "do not repost without permission" rule isn't only applied towards my fanarts here. Reblogging them, linking certain posts that's from this site, or using these photos (especially my fanarts) in private use is honestly fine in a way but reposting these photos onto other platforms requires permission first from me (if you're ever reading this here).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Button

Featured Post

What If Avenger Chuck Hosts AFV?

  Honestly, it was ever a thing, they better make it funnier lately. I don't watch AFV that much nowadays aside from watching the stuff ...

Popular Posts