Thursday, January 18, 2024

PRETTY RARE Kids' WB Presskit From the 90's!

 Even though this post isn't gonna be fanart related on here but it's gonna be Warner Bros. related since one of my favorite shows called; 'Animaniacs' is within this valuable item as you can already guessed so by now. And why I'm doing a post on this blog is because that I got to share some things with you. Besides, I was originally gonna share some more PriPara stuff out of my Japanese 3DS (if any of you guys read that one previous post that I wrote) but I'll certainly make up for that in the next post! Anyway, back to the topic. First off, I got these two images of this certain presskit's cover look and the first one has a watermark on it.


Secondly, when I tried to remove this watermark while using watermarkremover.io (by PixelBin.io) I got this result and it tried to remove MOST of it...


And aside from those two, here are the pics for an eBay listing that was put up not too long ago. Even I also feel like this is gonna be on WorthPoint right away after it's being sold (I could be wrong but yet again, this is a pretty rare item honestly).



I just love the popup book like style on the Warners and a part of the Warner lot including the water tower in the background while the rest of the stuff just looks flat here.


Just a peak on what's inside of the presskit...


Had to rotate this one since it was originally viewed as upside down as shown in one of the pictures for the eBay listing.


Just another pit of a peak here...


And finally, we got the Warner siblings taking a bow on the back cover alongside with the Kids' WB! logo on top. Plus, if you're asking me if I will ever buy this, I'll say this though; as much I would like to have something like this just for the heck of it (despite it actually costs like over an 110/120 bucks), I didn't grow up in this kind of era at the time and it's something more valuable towards someone who's quite a collector who grew up loving this era that this programming channel used to exist back in the day rather than me. 
And also, I don't shop on eBay. 

So, see you later next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Official Avenger Chuck E. Cheese Stock Art Image That I've Found & AI Upscaled...

  And this one was basically found through Bing as it was through a YouTube thumbnail... And I know that it's not in the best quality he...