Wednesday, January 24, 2024

More "MyChara Warners" In PriPara: Mezase! Idol Grand Prix No. 1 + Bonus Photos

 For this post, I'm gonna show some various Warner inspired coords while including a Garfield inspired coord that I've created within this game. So, first up we have "MyChara Yakko" wearing these lovely coords that I designed them to be...







Tried to get good shots of those previous two...


Including this one...



At least with these two cyalume shots are pretty good!





Even I caught two cyalume performances in two different songs.






Next up with got 'MyChara Dot' with a few coords here...






And lastly before the bonus photos section, here's 'MyChara Wakko'!








Well, I tried getting a good shot of this Wakko's Wish inspired coord here... And I'll take a pic of the cyalume performance version sometime later on in the next post.








Now this is where we get to this Garfield inspired coord!


🌟 bonus photos! 🌟


Is it just me, or this face could be a potential meme here? Or maybe, it could be my version of "let me sing you the song of my people" meme. And I just thought this face was kind of funny in a way.



Not only you get one, but two variations!

With all of these out of the way, say tuned for a bit more of 'MyChara Wakko' and some more Marsupilami inspired coords!

So, see ya later until next time!

P.S. DO NOT REPOST WITHOUT PERMISSION! This rule also applies to those previous posts about the "MyChara Warners" as well. Yeah, the "do not repost without permission" rule isn't only applied towards my fanarts here. Reblogging them, linking certain posts that's from this site, or using these photos (especially my fanarts) in private use is honestly fine in a way but reposting these photos onto other platforms requires permission first from me (if you're ever reading this here).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Button

Featured Post

What If Avenger Chuck Hosts AFV?

  Honestly, it was ever a thing, they better make it funnier lately. I don't watch AFV that much nowadays aside from watching the stuff ...

Popular Posts