Wednesday, February 21, 2024

Dot Warner Wearing One of Vinnie Terrio's Costumes + Links Towards to OG Fanart

 Yeah, I'm one of those Animaniacs fans that thought on what I traced on was official art at some point since it reminds me of the StarToons style so much! 😅 Despite the fact that this fanart has been reposted/resurfaced without credit numerous times throughout the middle and late 2010's. Yeah, I can see why crediting artists is more of a major deal nowadays when people started to push it in the late 2010's and early 2020's lately. Even I wanted to know where that fanart originally came from until somebody on Twitter (despite I'm not a fan of that site along with that side of the fandom for some personal reasons) mentioned them after all this time and I'm gonna do the same here. At least it's not as bad compared to another situation that WB stole fanart to be put onto merchandise... *cough* Evil Wakko *cough* Not to mention that it was just for fun since this wasn't the only fanart that I traced off of when I was bored as a teenager at the time.



First off, I'll put two DeviantArt links to Sibsy's artworks...

1: Does Anyone Else... by Sibsy on DeviantArt

2: Animaniacs by Sibsy on DeviantArt

And here's the Facebook link towards this partially traced fanart: The Warner Brothers & Warner Sister Dedication Group | Here's Dot wearing one of Vinnie Terrio's costumes | Facebook

P.S. I don't trace fanarts as much after I got out of my teen years. After all, I'm putting more effort to draw more often with my own style after all these years.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Button

Featured Post

What If Avenger Chuck Hosts AFV?

  Honestly, it was ever a thing, they better make it funnier lately. I don't watch AFV that much nowadays aside from watching the stuff ...

Popular Posts