Saturday, February 24, 2024

Mario and Fafa AKA "MyChara Mario" and "MyChara Fafa" in PriPara: Mezase! Idol Grand Prix No. 1 Cyalume Coords + Puri⭐Kore Coords

 Ah, these two guys from Glove and Boots again! And it's mostly gonna be about Mario than Fafa this time. Plus, not only I'm gonna show the custom cyalume coords as usual from this game but also other cyalume coords and other coord pieces that you mix and match through Puri⭐Kore (and this feature is only in this game aside from the future PriPara games unless if we're talking about that Pretty Rhythm and PriPara crossover game that was also released like many of the PriPara games).


Anyway, let's get into it!


First up, I got this custom coord that I've made for "MyChara Mario"!









Aside from that coord, here's another coord that I've made for "MyChara Mario"! And I have to admit that this coord is pretty reminiscent towards Ronlad McDonald I gotta say.

















I know I took a lot of shots of the second coord that I've made rather than the first one... Oh, well!


As I'll get back onto Mario here, here's "MyChara Fafa" wearing an original cyalume coord that I've created! Even though it wasn't intentionally made for Fafa in the first place.







And that's all I gotta show when it comes to "MyChara Fafa" for now until 'Yume All Star Live'. But anyway, here's some more Mario! And with this time, the rest of this post is gonna be all about the Puri⭐Kore!








Here's all the Puri⭐Kore coords that I thought that would fit "MyChara Mario" the most. And feel free to translate the coord pieces your way if you want! Before I show the non-custom cyalume coords, here's these coords before them!
















With those out of the way, here come the cyalume coord pics!











Well, that's it for those two for now when it comes to this game... And next time, I'll bring in MC Skat Kat! 


So, see you later next time!


 P.S. DO NOT REPOST WITHOUT PERMISSION! This rule also applies to those previous posts about the "MyChara Warners" as well. Yeah, the "do not repost without permission" rule isn't only applied towards my fanarts here. Reblogging them, linking certain posts that's from this site, or using these photos (especially my fanarts) in private use is honestly fine in a way but reposting these photos onto other platforms requires permission first from me (if you're ever reading this here).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Button

Featured Post

This Is Something That Came Out of Nowhere for Me! (AKA NEW Nintendo Switch Game)

What's getting a brand-new Nintendo Switch game, you might ask?  Well, it's about time that something from the Pretty Series is fina...

Popular Posts