Wednesday, February 21, 2024

Money Down the Drain-y: Aikatsu Planet Edition

 *sighs* If only if an 'Aikatsu Planet!' season 2 came around so it won't be that much of a waste... or would've been a waste? Anyway, 'Aikatsu Planet!' was my jam when I got disappointed about Animaniacs 2020 a few years prior before the reboot ended. At least 'Aikatsu Planet!' had a happier ending than the 2020 reboot did I'll say. And I still like 'Aikatsu Planet!' for the way that it is despite I wish the movie would've been longer and somewhat better at some point. Not to mention that I originally made this within Google Slides like a few years ago as I'm writing this. If you don't know who the two characters that appear in the theater screen are Hana and Ruli.



Original meme template by CCB-18 on DeviantArt: ''Money Down The Drain-y'' Meme Base by CCB-18 on DeviantArt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Button

Featured Post

This Is Something That Came Out of Nowhere for Me! (AKA NEW Nintendo Switch Game)

What's getting a brand-new Nintendo Switch game, you might ask?  Well, it's about time that something from the Pretty Series is fina...

Popular Posts