Saturday, February 10, 2024

"MyChara Fafa" in PriPara: Mezameyo! Megami no Dress Design + Cyalume Coord Pics

 Well, it's time for the groundhog to come on in! And just like Mario, I also like Fafa as much as I love Mario. I even made a PriPara MyChara up based off of him along with a single custom coord within this one game.








Not to mention that I caught some different making dramas along my playthrough as Fafa in this game. And when it comes to the coord that I designed off of Fafa, I even added music notes since that reminded me on how Fafa can sing so well whenever Fafa would sing like in "Uptown Munk" (A parody of that famous 'Uptown Funk' song that you might've heard before) or in their Parodoke videos like that 'Jammies' video in which that was a parody of a Bob Marely song called: Jammin' (in which that was the best and my most favorite Parodoke video that I enjoy the most).

Aside from that though, it's time for the cyalume coord section! And with this cyalume coord, it's the one of the Fortune Party cyalume coords.






Plus, "MyChara Fafa" was given to do the 'Kami Idol Challenge' TWICE in a row from my one playthrough! 😆👏

In the next post, it's gonna be about that "skatting kat" that's also Paula Abdul's fictional love interest from that "Opposites Attract" music video if he was in PriPara! So, see you later next time!

 P.S. DO NOT REPOST WITHOUT PERMISSION! This rule also applies to those previous posts about the "MyChara Warners" as well. Yeah, the "do not repost without permission" rule isn't only applied towards my fanarts here. Reblogging them, linking certain posts that's from this site, or using these photos (especially my fanarts) in private use is honestly fine in a way but reposting these photos onto other platforms requires permission first from me (if you're ever reading this here).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Button

Featured Post

In Response To EvafanartsclubEC...

  I'm not sure if she'll see this (despite the Google algorithm isn't a fan of my blog for some reason while Bing has some of my...

Popular Posts