Saturday, February 10, 2024

"MyChara Skat" (MC Skat Kat) in PriPara: Mezameyo! Megami no Dress Design + Cyalume Coord Pics

 Well, it's with kat with the rap back at it again in one of my PriPara games. And I thought he was a pretty underrated fictional music artist when I first stumbled upon that popular music video from (you guessed it) 'Opposites Attract'. Even I've seen the 'Skat Strut' and the 'Big Time' music videos in the past. And oh, he even had a cameo in that 'Yakety Yak (Take it Back)' video too and all of 'me that I've mentioned were pretty good in my opinion. Anyway, here's what he looks like (as a she at least) in PriPara...






When it comes to this first one, the bottoms appear more boyish of course...




And here's this one when the bottoms appear more girlish... I know that Skat Kat doesn't have a spotted leopard tail but, it's close enough.








And now it's time for the cyalume coord pics! And with this certain cyalume coord, it's the Prism Stone Cyalume Coord!







When it comes towards the next post, it'll be featuring me wearing a few custom coords from the same PriPara 3DS game as I've mentioned before. So, see you later next time!

 P.S. DO NOT REPOST WITHOUT PERMISSION! This rule also applies to those previous posts about the "MyChara Warners" as well. Yeah, the "do not repost without permission" rule isn't only applied towards my fanarts here. Reblogging them, linking certain posts that's from this site, or using these photos (especially my fanarts) in private use is honestly fine in a way but reposting these photos onto other platforms requires permission first from me (if you're ever reading this here).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Button

Featured Post

Another Avenger Chuck "Drake-Like" Meme + Bonus Pic That's From A Commercial...

  I know I don't talk about those freaking politics on this blog like all the time but, if you're gonna do cartoons with politics wi...

Popular Posts