Saturday, February 3, 2024

"MyChara Yakko" Wearing the Rest of Those Inspired Gummibär the Gummy Bear Coords in PriPara: Mezameyo! Megami no Dress Design + Two Candy Alamode Cyalume Coords

 Look who's back again? It's "MyChara Yakko" wearing these coords!








And I even caught a few different making dramas while I was playing this game last night!


FB link: The Warner Brothers & Warner Sister Dedication Group | Just a few more pics of "MyChara Yakko" in a few Gummibär the Gummy Bear inspired coords that I've created in PriPara: Mezameyo | Facebook


Now here we come with the bonus photos!



This one was from the 'Kami Idol Challenge'.


And I'll be posting more of "MyChara Yakko" from this one PriPara game but first, I'll make a post about my American 3DS camera. So, see you later next time!

P.S. DO NOT REPOST WITHOUT PERMISSION! This rule also applies to those previous posts about the "MyChara Warners" as well. Yeah, the "do not repost without permission" rule isn't only applied towards my fanarts here. Reblogging them, linking certain posts that's from this site, or using these photos (especially my fanarts) in private use is honestly fine in a way but reposting these photos onto other platforms requires permission first from me (if you're ever reading this here).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Button

Featured Post

Another Avenger Chuck "Drake-Like" Meme + Bonus Pic That's From A Commercial...

  I know I don't talk about those freaking politics on this blog like all the time but, if you're gonna do cartoons with politics wi...

Popular Posts