Saturday, February 3, 2024

Four of My Drawings That Were Taken from My American 3DS Camera Originally

 In this post, I'll be posting a bit more of my drawings on this very blog! This one on the bottom was originally taken back on my 3DS camera sometime like in 2017/2018 I'll say.




I know that this one isn't in great quality since you can barely see Vinnie wearing those gloves when I was taking that picture off of my 3DS screen from that Android phone but, here it is... Vinnie Terrio cosplaying as Dot Warner!




And speaking of Dot herself once again, here's this one as cosplaying Princess Iris from Lolirock!



FB link (If you want to hear about more of my thoughts and whatnot): 
The Warner Brothers & Warner Sister Dedication Group | And back onto my American 3DS here.. | Facebook

The camera quality here isn't that great either but, I traced drew one of the Crystal Animals from KiraKira☆Pretty Cure A La Mode for Cure Macaron in which it's a cat and I really love the design for this adorable thing! All I can say is, I'm not sure if I'm going back to be that active in the Precure fandom since 1. I got into a controversy that I wish that I didn't get into with Cure Nico (since he was one of my favorite artists at the time) and I don't want to talk about it here. And with 2. Wonderful Precure looks really childish to me, and it also looks like a Delicious Party 2.0 but with animals this time (especially the art style looks a little too similar compared to DP... Yikes!) 😬 Anyway, here's the traced drawing that I did sometime like in 2017 here:


Even this is gonna be exclusive content on this blog.

So, see you later next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Button

Featured Post

In Response To EvafanartsclubEC...

  I'm not sure if she'll see this (despite the Google algorithm isn't a fan of my blog for some reason while Bing has some of my...

Popular Posts