Sunday, March 10, 2024

A Few Pretty Rhythm My⭐Deco Rainbow Wedding QR Codes! + Lost Pre-Photo Frame QR Codes

I know for a fact that this game and the Nintendo 3DS are like a decade old now as time went on, but what if you're someone that's looking for content from it like some QR codes that still could exist out there? Well, I'm one of those people... And when it comes to this post here, I'll be talking about some lost and found content for a certain 3DS game that's in Japanese. For the found media part that I'll get into first is this rare QR code that appeared onto somebody's blog from the Ameba website. At the bottom of this image and below the "Symphonia Series", you can see a QR code at the left side of the bottom that's made to be used in 'My⭐Deco Rainbow Wedding'.




And when it comes to the QR code on what it gives you while after scanning it, it gives you the 'Mokomoko B' (もこもこ B) "Deco Part(s)" to unlock/create at the Prism Stone shop to get a brand-new coord out of it. It also has Rinnie wearing that coord that you'll get within the game as you already made the coord unlockable through the Prism Stone shop. Plus, this QR code would've been lost media today if it wasn't ever posted at all. But you have to get really close to scan it right without messing up the quality. After all, I should talk about on where this QR code can be found for its time. If you were living in Harajuku and so happened to be at Kiddy Land at the time (back in 2013), you might be one of the first 100 people who bought Pretty Rhythm related stuff that's likely around 14$ (2,000 yen in Japan) or more that will receive a rare stone called, "Symphonia Dress of the Starry Sky/Hoshizora no Symphonia Dress" and a stone frame present as a set from the 'Next Generation WHF '13 Winter Tournament Participation Prize: Prism Fashion Plate'. And not to mention that QR code like I've mentioned!


Since I had to buy the 'Official Guide Book' through Amazon (not through the Japan version thank goodness), I was able to get myself a copy of the book that was used alongside with the game itself (but the game came first that I've bought) last year ago as I'm writing this out. The reason why I had to get myself a copy of the book since I noticed that a few certain QR codes weren't up publicly unlike some of the others that were found on a certain site that's in Japanese.






And for the first time ever, I'll be posting these found QR codes that will be available for everyone to use! Even the book also came with stickers in which that isn't important to show here.


The first QR code out of the two is the "Sporty B" 'Deco Part(s)' that you'll get within the game if anybody still plays this one game after like a decade later. Plus, I spent my money on this book (especially the QR codes that weren't available at the time), so you don't have to! Unless if you want to get the stickers or to see whatever else is inside the book. 




And finally, here's the "Fruits Frame" that also can be unlockable after you scan it!




Aside from the found QR codes that exists for this game, there's also lost media for this game as well. And according to that atwiki.jp site, you can get more Pre-Photo Frames in which they are the "Mascot Frame" in which I'm assuming it's all the Pair Cheers for MARS (Rabbie-chi, Bear-chi, and Neko-chi) from Aurora Dream and the Pair Charms for Prizmmy (Rimmy, Yammy, Remmy, and Mimmy) from Dear My Future all together at some point. But sadly, there's no existing image that I can find on how the frame looked like online (and I even searched in Japanese). To get this certain QR code for the game is that you gotta attend to the "Kids Game Festa in Spring 2nd Stage" venue to able to get it at the time. The same can be the same for the other two such as the "Marine Frame" and the "Kaokuma Frame" as you were given a single QR code randomly for once instead of all of them.


UPDATE: 5/30/24: I fixed the names for the first ever trio in the Pretty Series since it's actually "chi" and not "che".


Plus, here's the link towards to that atwiki.jp site that mentions the QR codes that seem to be lost and those other ones that already have been found (that are already highlighted in blue aside from the 'Official Guide Book', that is): QRコード掲載情報 - プリティーリズム マイ☆デコレインボーウエディング まとめ @ ウィキ - atwiki(アットウィキ)


By the way, I highly reccomend Google Translate if you on that page or the other one that I've linked earlier.


Not to mention that I would've loved to see what the frames looked like from the game itself if anybody has one or all those frames one of these days! But we'll just have to wait and see if anything happens about that. So, see you later next time!

2 comments:

  1. THANK YOU SO MUCHH<3<3<3 (I was trying to see if the qr code thing was working with the 3ds emulator)

    ReplyDelete

Nanami Teto

  Basically, a traced shot from one those MMD videos that I watched as a teen back in the day... And probably the original MMD video featuri...