Sunday, March 10, 2024

Many Ways to Fix Animaniacs 2020... My Way!

Just sharing some stuff from a few years ago and it's about that I made my own entries on how I would fix Animaniacs 2020 my way like I said in the title up above. And not to mention that these were inspired by those DeviantArt templates as well.



Template made by CaptainWHaddock on DA: 10 Way I Would Fix Blank by CaptainWHaddock on DeviantArt




Facebook link towards to this post about the two: The Warner Brothers & Warner Sister Dedication Group | I got so many ideas that would've changed this reboot If I was part of the reboot crew making it | Facebook



And here's this last one that I've made so far. After all, these are just my opinions (that I still have to this very day) at the end of the day.


Plus, here's these next two links and here's the other original template that's made by the same guy as I mentioned earlier...


Link 1: 5 Ways I Would Fix Blank by CaptainWHaddock on DeviantArt


Link 2 (that's basically towards to this post that I've made a while ago back in 2022): The Warner Brothers & Warner Sister Dedication Group | I know that fifth one sounds random but, I couldn't help myself.. | Facebook


And of course, somebody like Keshia Anders (AKA KessieLou on DA) had to misunderstood me at the time saying that a Sailor Moon and Animaniacs crossover wouldn't work at all when I actually didn't mean that at all! 🙄🤦‍♀️ Instead of that, I wanted to see magical girl stuff being parodied like those famous transformation scenes that you'll see! Even you'll see on what I'm talking about if you click on that last link in this post.


If you don't click on the link, here's an actual screenshot on what I'm talking about... And I get it that those two won't mix together in her opinion. Even whoever was shipping Luna (with her British accent from the DIC dub) with Wakko is just pretty weird that she mentioned though.



*sigh* It still makes me somewhat angry on how she misunderstood me like that to this day... 😒 Anyway, that's all I got for now in this post. So, see you later next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Button

Featured Post

A Sticker of Chuck from A Sticker Sheet...

Basically the "Avenger" version of the titular character as it's one of those moments throughout the merchandise without weari...

Popular Posts