Sunday, March 3, 2024

Just Dot in A Costume That Would Fit For Her...

Well, I'm gonna copy and paste my statement that I've already written on Facebook to be also here as well...


"Of course, the traced body is from "The Big Wrap Party Tonight" and the costume originally came from a MMD video on where Kasane Teto (while her appearance was some variation of the "Lat type" model) covers kz-livetune's "Packaged" song (originally sung by Hatsune Miku) plus, it was also created by the user named: 'sliver chip' from NicoNicoDouga."



No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Button

Featured Post

Another Avenger Chuck "Drake-Like" Meme + Bonus Pic That's From A Commercial...

  I know I don't talk about those freaking politics on this blog like all the time but, if you're gonna do cartoons with politics wi...

Popular Posts