Saturday, March 23, 2024

Just a Repost of My Animaniacs Idol AU That Was Originally From Facebook...

 Well, if you want a link towards to the original public post that was from May 2022 from my one group, here it is... The Warner Brothers & Warner Sister Dedication Group | I just wanted to share my Animaniacs/Idol AU that I did a while back ago | Facebook


And you know what? I still stand by this AU that I still said to this very day since it's not that bad compared to the Wakko's Wish AT that I had to do some changes that some of those original ideas didn't age well for me.


Anyway, here's the copied and pasted words that I've said within the Facebook post if you don't want to click on it...


"I just wanted to share my Animaniacs/Idol AU that I did a while back ago. I also did some tweaking with some of the sentences that I copy & pasted from Google Slides where I originally wrote my Idol AU there."


1. Wakko’s Wish or the Animaniacs reboot (Hulu) don’t exist in this AU.


2. Takes place after the original show while STILL using the original designs of the Warners and for everyone else who was part of the original show who appears in this AU.


3. MOST of the side characters from the original show will be here except for Katie-Ka-Boom and her family are absent in this AU.


4. There isn’t a lot of ANGST stuff going on here unless if it’s part of character development maybe. I also find the "angst" stuff to be overrated at times when it comes to Animaniacs fanfictions nowadays.


5. Pinky and the Brain also try their way to be become idols to take over the world somehow in this AU… But, like in the end as always for those two lab mice, they failed.


6. Chicken Boo tries to dress up as a “Otaku guy” in disguise to attend one of the Warners’ idol concerts at one point but fails while getting in as revealed by some random Japanese men in line when the Warners' live concert was about to start.


7. Rita forms her own idol group that involves other stray female/male cats like her for a little while before they split up till the end. Runt also helps too, kinda… 😅


8. The Goodfeathers try to make their own idol group starring themselves for once since there are TOO many girls doing that kind of stuff out there.


9. Like the original show, the Looney Tunes and Tiny Toon Adventures characters will have cameos from time to time.


10. To be fair, this AU will be mostly focusing on Jpop along with a little bit of Kpop sprinkled in at times.


11. This AU is like “what if” America and Japan were together in a way.


12. Mindy’s parents go out and watch some random idol concert (NOT the Warners’ concert) and the rest of it is just your typical Mindy and Buttons cartoon that you'll likely see from the original show.


13. Slappy isn’t on par with this “idol anime stuff” and singing ain’t really her thing like the original show. She doesn’t hate the idea, she just ain’t into it. She likes to spend more time with Skippy and staying at own her home instead.


14. This AU does parody stuff like Aikatsu!, Love Live!, THE IDOLM@STER, Hatsune Miku with the other VOCALOIDs along with UTAU and more! This AU also has the satire of parodying people in real life like Japanese and American celebs, actors and, many more! They also make fun of anime if it’s mainly part of the AU in a fun way.


15. Some of the Warners’ idol activities: running, jogging, jumping, doing zany things and other stuff that are related to this AU. Did I even mention that there’s magic involved? 🌈✨🎇


16. 💕😘💟 Dot is so cute to be become an idol! 💕😘💟


17. Minerva Mink does her own idol stuff and also becomes a popular social media influencer. (This part was recently added by me as it came to my head.)


With this copied and pasted repost out of the way... See you later next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Button

Featured Post

HOT TAKE: Keep It Groovin' Is Better Than Never Give Up Hope from Wakko's Wish

  Like so much better for me! And don't get me wrong, "Never Give Up Hope" is a catchy song on its own with a good message, bu...

Popular Posts