Friday, March 22, 2024

Miku & Sophy/Sophie In A Few CHARAT Games

 Here's this one Miku that I've made within the 'Kawaii (Cute) Girl Maker' icon game...





And here's Sophy/Sophie wearing aloosely inspired Happy Rain♪ coord that's based off of the unit's own debut coords... Plus, I would've called it: "Happy Red Flash" just for the sake of it. Not to mention that this was created in CHARAT GENESIS2 when it got updated not too long ago as I'm writing this out. This coord is even inspired by the Holic Trick brand itself when it comes to the color motif!





So, see you later next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Button

Featured Post

HOT TAKE: Keep It Groovin' Is Better Than Never Give Up Hope from Wakko's Wish

  Like so much better for me! And don't get me wrong, "Never Give Up Hope" is a catchy song on its own with a good message, bu...

Popular Posts