Friday, April 26, 2024

A Traced Drawing of Kuromi, My Melody and Kirara!

 And the title says it all.





Not to mention that Hoshizuki Kirara herself was only an exclusive main character in the last season in the 'Onegai My Melody' anime. I'm also one of those older Kuromi fans since I stumbled upon the anime when I was a preteen in the early 2010's before Kuromi's popularity gotten bigger and bigger that she was one of those characters that hit the west side later on. Plus, I haven't watched a whole lot of Onegai My Melody either, but I will watch more episodes in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What If the Avenger Era of CEC Parodied Def Leppard's "Pour Some Sugar On Me"...?

 To keep up with the flow of the original song as I can, this song is simply about bath time instead of having those sexy lyrics (and I reme...