Tuesday, April 2, 2024

Aikatsu Stars x PriPara Traced Drawing...

 Originally did this traced drawing when I was a teenager back in the middle 2010's. It's based on the "Photokatsu" game AKA 'Aikatsu! Photo on Stage!!' through a certain card that I'll compare with down below.



This is my version on where Manaka Laala takes place. And of course, it looks quite messy here since it was partly colored in with some crayons. 



And this is the original where Nijino Yume is wearing her "Pink Step Coord" from the 'Aikatsu Stars! The Movie'.




Even I haven't watched a lot of Aikatsu Stars as I'm writing this out, I may watch the movie this year since I haven't seen it yet (as of writing this out). And that's all that I gotta say here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Button

Featured Post

This Is Something That Came Out of Nowhere for Me! (AKA NEW Nintendo Switch Game)

What's getting a brand-new Nintendo Switch game, you might ask?  Well, it's about time that something from the Pretty Series is fina...

Popular Posts