Sunday, April 28, 2024

Another Edited Made Wallpaper!

 While featuring my own "MyChara" that's based off of myself. The right one is the 'Cherry Leaf Coord' from the Twinkle Ribbon brand and on the left is an exclusive shirt if you participated in an event that happen earlier this year as you'll get that T-shirt if you were lower in the ranking as for some other idols if they were a part of the 300 -ranking system even back then, you'll get a pink t-shirt! And that's all I can remember about that one event though.


Anyway, here's the original version (made in Google Slides):






And here's the edited version in Pixlr:





Well, that's basically it here!


P.S. DO NOT REPOST!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Avenger Era Chuck E. Cheese x 90's Animaniacs Crossover If They Ever Sung I Wan'na Be Like You (The Monkey Song)

  I know that there's no slot for Bagheera here but in my version, it's Yakko that's gonna take Bagheera's role here. Since ...