Sunday, April 7, 2024

If Yakko Had a Crystal Animal Partner...

 Just a plumpy, derpy, cute and no legged version of him basically...




Copy and pasted caption from my latest Facebook post as I'm writing this out...


"I know that somebody out there is gonna love this derpy looking but cute n' plumpy Yakko... possibly. This is also based off those Crystal Animals from Kira⭐Kira PreCure á la Mode."


Speaking of that Facebook post, here's the link to it: The Warner Brothers & Warner Sister Dedication Group | I know that somebody out there is gonna love this derpy looking but cute n' plumpy Yakko.. | Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Few More Punirune Miitopia Miis & A Few Pinky and Sonic Pics in TL: LtD

  Before I get into the recent Miitopia Miis that I've made, here's this: As for Sonic in his human form that I made, it's based...

Popular Posts