Monday, April 8, 2024

A Traced Drawing of Ringo from Lilpri!

 Even though I haven't seen much of the anime (probably it's geared towards to the youthful female audience for its time I'll say) but the freaking songs are so good! So good that I even remember a bunch of them to this day ever since I stumbled upon some videos on YouTube that I was a teenager back in the middle 2010's!





Not to mention it's one of the first idol anime shows to have 3D CG live performances within the show that predates Pretty Rhythm: Auora Dream like a year before that anime came out! And there's also Ichika's/Cure Whip's Animal Sweet having a cameo just to hold that bottom right edge of the drawing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Button

Featured Post

Random Eternal Sailor Moon Meme

  Let's just say that some people within the neurodivergent community are just freaking annoying on it comes their repetitivity at times...

Popular Posts