Monday, April 15, 2024

Inspired Prism Stone Coord + Prism Stone Cyalume Coord in PriPara: Mezameyo! Megami no Dress Design

 Only one of these coords is a fan made one rather than the cyalume coord shown in this compilation.


So, here this custom coord that I've made based on the brand throughout the Pretty Series!






I even called it within this game as well!


















And here comes the cyalume coord pics!












In the next post, I'm gonna bring back "MyChara Dot" to wear an inspired Minnie Mouse coord that I've made in this game! 


So, see you later next time!


P.S. DO NOT REPOST WITHOUT PERMISSION! This rule also applies to those previous posts about the "MyChara Warners" as well. Yeah, the "do not repost without permission" rule isn't only applied towards my fanarts here. Reblogging them, linking certain posts that's from this site, or using these photos (especially my fanarts) in private use is honestly fine in a way but reposting these photos onto other platforms requires permission first from me (if you're ever reading this here).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Button

Featured Post

What If Avenger Chuck Hosts AFV?

  Honestly, it was ever a thing, they better make it funnier lately. I don't watch AFV that much nowadays aside from watching the stuff ...

Popular Posts