Friday, April 19, 2024

Meet Jupy Gluck! A Compilation of Pictures of Her in CHARAT GENESIS 1 & 2 (2023-2024)

 Back when I originally made this character, I wanted to give her a unique kind of name rather than just the usual female names that you might've hear commonly. A part of that was inspiration from a fictional dog character named: 'Droopy' created by Tex Avery to rhyme it with. So, I created this name: "Jupy" along with giving her the last name; "Happy" at the time. But when it comes to that last name though, I had to drop it since I though, it was a bit too generic as I renamed her last name to 'Gluck' as like in "glück" in the German language meaning happiness (like how her previous last name was before I changed it), fortune, and for good luck on how that word can mean.


She also was originally created as a "MyChara" as I've made within 'PriPara: All Idol Perfect Stage!' that stook around with me for a while that I had to make her an actual OC! She originally didn't have a certain age either (as I created her back then) but now, she's someone who's around 18-ish I'll say. And I just wanted to get a part of her creation origin out of the way first before I show off and talk about many of these in-game CHARAT GENESIS creations so far.


In some of these, she used to have shorter eyebrows before I sticked with the longer eyebrows. Of course, some of these were made in 2023.




This is likely to be her in her main casual outfit so far.



I miss that one feature before they updated it this year! I'm talking about the hiding the arms thing that it used to have before they got rid of it.



Oh, did I mention that you'll commonly see her belly button in her type of fashion sometimes?








Just a few Summer themed outfits...


While many of these are original costumes that I tried to think of, here's her as the rumbly tumbly Pooh Bear!




She's even got a big appetite that I should mention as well!





She's also quite into fashion as you might've already seen here. Especially pastel colors fit her well!






Not only she would show off her belly button in her fashion at times but also her waist and tummy too! Oh, I feel like I should mention that she even wears exotic but cute stuff instead of the usual family friendly stuff sometimes.







Just two versions of her with her hair up and another one with her hair down in a typical swimwear here.






This one is her Christmas dress that was made for last year as I'm writing this out.





This one is a China themed dress to celebrate New Year's this very year.





Just her in a long black dress despite in the game it's transparent in some kind of way that I had to cover that up with some black clothes under it.



Anyway, here's two versions of her in this pastel-colored sweater and skirt with pastel-colored glasses!










This outfit is based off of a video called: "Very Empty Tummy Sounds" that was created by Anya T who was wearing that kind of outfit in the video. And when it comes to Anya T's stuff, her content can be a little too spicy as I remember YouTube getting her yanked off the platform like a few times for making that kind of content. After all, I wasn't one of her fans as much, but I liked some of her outfits that she showed in the video like this one.





This is another one based off a certain Anya T video as she was portraying a shy hungry schoolgirl in that video.








And this one is based off of another video that Anya T originally created that's similar to the other video that I already mentioned but the outfit is another schoolgirl look unlike the other one. Plus, these are just two versions of the same costume.



Speaking of two certain versions, here are these ones too! They're also original outfits created by me this time again.









The shoes had to be different since the other game didn't have the exact same pair as the first game had.



Now this is where things get more exotic here as she's wearing this kinky like devil outfit in two versions!








They also had to be a bit different from each other when it comes to the clothing though.





Here's Jupy in this NSFW kind of maid outfit that shouldn't be viewed by children at all. Even though I'm not going to do that much stuff related to NSFW a lot of times but just rarely (especially my fanarts if we're talking about them at the moment).









And here's two versions with her hair down while wearing that same outfit that I already mentioned. 


And that's it when it comes to the compilation post! 


There'll be more Jupy content soon so, see you later next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Button

Featured Post

What If Avenger Chuck Hosts AFV?

  Honestly, it was ever a thing, they better make it funnier lately. I don't watch AFV that much nowadays aside from watching the stuff ...

Popular Posts