Sunday, April 7, 2024

The Warners as Cats That's Inspired from AKB48's Heavy Rotation MV...

 I'll just copy and paste this caption here on what that I have to say about this drawing of mine that I originally posted on Facebook...


"These are based off of the cat costumes in AKB48's "Heavy Rotation" music video and also some of the AKB0048 cards as well. I know you can't see the writing that good on 'em since I colored it crayon back then."


This was also done in the middle 2010's as I originally did so.





And here's the Facebook link: The Warner Brothers & Warner Sister Dedication Group | These are based off of the cat costumes in AKB48's "Heavy Rotation" music video and also some of the AKB0048 cards as well | Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Button

Featured Post

What If Avenger Chuck Hosts AFV?

  Honestly, it was ever a thing, they better make it funnier lately. I don't watch AFV that much nowadays aside from watching the stuff ...

Popular Posts