Wednesday, May 22, 2024

A Few Drawings of My Humanized Version of Dot in the Style of PPGZ

 Just a few old drawings of Dot that I did like a while ago.








And I haven't watched a lot of PPGZ episodes if I remember correctly but it does have a great anime style in my opinion!


Plus, here are a few Facebook links...


1. The Warner Brothers & Warner Sister Dedication Group | My attempt at making Yakko and Dot in the style of PaRappa the Rapper (since I've been like a new fan for like a while now), and I'll also be making W... | Facebook


2. This one also includes a drawing that I haven't posted yet until next time: The Warner Brothers & Warner Sister Dedication Group | Some more old (traced) drawings that I've found | Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

BCP's Stupid Hateposting Slop Continues!

  Well, well, well... It looks like I got another make another post about this freakin' toxic bigot to get it out of the way. And for th...

Popular Posts