Wednesday, May 22, 2024

Yakko Doin' That Butt Shake

 At least it's better than those rebooted PowerPuff Girls did with that weird freaky panda! 🙂 And I'm so sorry that you had to be reminded about that. 😅 Oh well! 🤷‍♀️




If I can remember off, this was likely to be traced off of that fan music video of Tom & Jerry doing that "DARE" song by Gorillaz. And I know that Yakko has pretty thick arms shown in this drawing than he usually does since they go down thin by the hand (as I'm talking about the OG designs here despite the reboot designs do the opposite). 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Button

Featured Post

What If Avenger Chuck Hosts AFV?

  Honestly, it was ever a thing, they better make it funnier lately. I don't watch AFV that much nowadays aside from watching the stuff ...

Popular Posts