Wednesday, May 8, 2024

If VOCALOID Characters Cosplayed These Cartoon Characters in Project DIVA MEGAMIX♪

 If Len and MEIKO cosplayed Ren and Stimpy, it would've looked something like this:




And I know it's not done in the best way as it should've been, but it's just an attempt since I can't mod at the moment.




Here's both Mikus cosplaying Daffy Duck and Bugs Bunny!




I know that Bugs doesn't have any visible whiskers, but they're just there.




And here's KAITO as Buster and Luka as Babs!




The songs that appear in the pictures are:

Remote Control/Rimokon

Rin-Chan Now!

Summer Idol

P.S. I'm not gonna mention the module parts at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Few Year-Old Meme Based Off Of Animaniacs

  I feel like I haven't posted this one before publicly despite I made it like a bit of a long time ago as the title says so. And I stil...