Tuesday, May 7, 2024

Some Made-Up Crossovers That I've Made in Project DIVA MEGAMIX♪ Without Modding 'Em!

 And the fact that I've played this on the Switch though!


In these two photos are: Wakko (KAITO), Haruka Nana (Miku), Kasane Teto as herself, Dot (Miku), SpongeBob (Rin).






Rin as SpongeBob and Miku as Yakko in these next six photos:














Miku as both Yakko and MC Skat Kat:




Miku as Gummibär, MC Skat Kat and Yakko while Luka's Paula Abdul here:




Rin as SpongeBob and Miku as Squidward:




P.S. Didn't create a custom t-shirt in this case here as I had to use one of the non-custom t-shirts that were in the game. Plus, I got inspired by Minnemi with their own UTAU cover of the song.


Miku as Dot and KAITO as Wakko:




Rin as Brain and Len as Pinky:




And I know this one isn't that great here... Even they barely look like the characters, but I tried here.


Miku as Wakko and KAITO as Wakko:




Finally, here's KAITO as Wakko once again...



Yes, I know it's a Puyo Puyo hat up there.


Miku as MC Skat Kat and Luka as Paula Abdul:




Or at least look like something Paula Abdul would wear in a way.

Not gonna mention the songs or the module parts that appear in the game this time around.

P.S. I know I went crazy with the tags down below in this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Few Year-Old Meme Based Off Of Animaniacs

  I feel like I haven't posted this one before publicly despite I made it like a bit of a long time ago as the title says so. And I stil...