Wednesday, January 10, 2024

What If Sanrio Had a Collaboration with the Warner Siblings?

 Well, this is my own result on how I would see that happening since not too long ago, Sanrio had a collab with the Care Bears (mainly the modern ones if you know what I meant by that but, there's also an official image out there with the classic designs for some of the bears along with the featured characters that Sanrio collaborated with). And I know that Care Bears has nothing to do with this post but, I just want to mention it just for the sake of it. Plus, these pics are a repost onto this blog since they were originally posted onto Facebook in the same group that I've mentioned in the last and first post (for those that read it by now).  Anyway, here's what I thought up from early December! 😊 Even I'll put the link down below this post if you want to look at it!



No comments:

Post a Comment

What If Avenger Chuck Sang Giant Dream?

  Is it just me or that dance from the official music video fit Chuck pretty well? And I feel like the song fits him as well! Plus, he shoul...