Wednesday, May 22, 2024

💝 A Traced Hoshimiya Ichigo Drawing 💝

 Despite I haven't watched a lot of Aikatsu (only the entire Aikatsu Planet series plus the movie I'll say), here's this one drawing that I had for like a while now.





Not to mention that I love a lot of songs from the franchise that I've been listening to a while now. After all, it's gonna take years for me to catch up with the Aikatsu franchise like I had to do with the 90's Sailor Moon anime that was released onto DVD back then. I also need to learn on how to draw anime characters on my own rather than just trace drawing them all the time. But doing cartoon characters is just simpler for me at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Button

Featured Post

What If Avenger Chuck Hosts AFV?

  Honestly, it was ever a thing, they better make it funnier lately. I don't watch AFV that much nowadays aside from watching the stuff ...

Popular Posts