Wednesday, May 22, 2024

My Melody as the Pogo Space Bunny!

 Or you could say that it's based off of the artist's own logo.





Despite Nick is like "anti-gay" from what I've heard about in the past, he does great music regardless of that aspect of him! A few of my favorite Pogo tracks are 'Plunderpuff' as he sampled from the Muppet Treasure Island movie and 'Jungle Dash' from my top favorite Disney movie of all time! that I gotta say. I even used to listen a lot of that kind of music back in my teen years. So, I did My Melody cosplaying as the logo. 🙂 And I used to think that they were eyes and a nose rather than just a faceless bunny originally! 😆


P.S. This is also one of those traced drawings btw.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Button

Featured Post

What If Avenger Chuck Hosts AFV?

  Honestly, it was ever a thing, they better make it funnier lately. I don't watch AFV that much nowadays aside from watching the stuff ...

Popular Posts