Monday, June 10, 2024

Avenger Chuck But He Baby 🥺

 Yep, I drew him if he was a toddler as we might've seen him!





And I know it's not in the best in quality here. Of course, he doesn't have his arm pads or his knee pads shown here in which they're likely a bit too much for a toddler's size I'll say. Not to mention that this is partially traced off from a Baby Looney Tunes coloring book mainly featuring Marvin the Martain.


Speaking of Baby Looney Tunes, I used to watch that show as a little kid but I'm just not a fan of it nowadays since I'm a lot more of a fan of the classic Looney Tunes that I'm into. Aside from that, I know I'm supposed to draw Avenger Chuck in the style of PaRappa the Rapper at some point, but I just wanted to get this one out of the way first.


P.S. This like my first reaction to him:





This is Sakura from that latest AiPri episode (as I'm writing this out) on where she did this reaction that I can relate to when I saw Chuck like this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Button

Featured Post

What If The Avenger Era of MMBB Replace the 2020 Reboot Warners In Suffragette City?

  Yep, I'm bringing the whole gang together rather than Chuck alone this time! And in my opinion, this cartoon TOTALLY deserves as rewri...

Popular Posts