Sunday, June 9, 2024

If Wakko Warner Sang Never a Long Goodbye...

 Since I already had an idea about the Avenger version of Chuck singing an underrated Animaniacs song, well, here's Wakko if he ever sung an underrated song from Chuck E. Cheese!





And when it comes to that "Never a Long Goodbye" song, it's one of those original songs from that era instead of the usual covers/parodies that are more popular at times. After all, can I just say this song is criminally underrated? It even freaking rocks as you'll hear it!


Heck, whenever I hear this song, I feel like this would've been the perfect song to have both Wakko and Chuck sing it together! Not to mention that I headcanon them as being friends.


Original template:   What If This Singer Or This Character Sang This So by BTNFStudios on DeviantArt


P.S. In my opinion, Wakko and Chuck having a friendship (but not a romantic or a s-word one since that would be just a bit too taboo in my book along with Chuck who already has a love interest named; Helen Henny during this era) would be more wholesome than the entire Yakko x Max thing going on ever since the 2020 pandemic. 


Yeah, looking at you PickleRaye and Tumblr.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Button

Featured Post

What If The Avenger Era of MMBB Replace the 2020 Reboot Warners In Suffragette City?

  Yep, I'm bringing the whole gang together rather than Chuck alone this time! And in my opinion, this cartoon TOTALLY deserves as rewri...

Popular Posts