Sunday, June 16, 2024

Avenger Chuck E. Cheese in the Style of PaRappa the Rapper

 After all, it's just my attempt here. Of course, it's not the best looking one out of the recent drawings that I've made. But this is the first time I drew him with that front face view. And the eyes are a little derpy in some way that I feel like I could've drawn his face better. Yet again, sometimes he's just drawn weirdly during that era when it comes to his front view close-up shots as you might've seen before.





At the end of the day, at least he came out alright that I can say. 🤷‍♀️ Even I feel like I rushed on this one for a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

All of My Susumu Matsushita Miis in Tomodachi Life: Living the Dream (Ft. A Few Extras)

  And this is from both of my two islands on what I've created so far! Necky Baby Necky Arnold Savvy Baggy "P Bro 1" (Penguin ...

Popular Posts