Sunday, June 16, 2024

Avenger Chuck E. Cheese in the Style of PaRappa the Rapper

 After all, it's just my attempt here. Of course, it's not the best looking one out of the recent drawings that I've made. But this is the first time I drew him with that front face view. And the eyes are a little derpy in some way that I feel like I could've drawn his face better. Yet again, sometimes he's just drawn weirdly during that era when it comes to his front view close-up shots as you might've seen before.





At the end of the day, at least he came out alright that I can say. 🤷‍♀️ Even I feel like I rushed on this one for a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Official Avenger Chuck E. Cheese Stock Art Image That I've Found & AI Upscaled...

  And this one was basically found through Bing as it was through a YouTube thumbnail... And I know that it's not in the best quality he...