Sunday, June 16, 2024

All of My Sonic the Hedgehog Inspired Coords in PriPara: Mezase! Idol Grand Prix No.1

 From what I've heard of, there's like a lot of autistic people that are into Sonic at some point (and even the infamous Chris-chan was too), and I tried to get into the Sonic franchise when I was a teen back in the middle 2010's that I liked some things about the franchise such as that 'All Stars Racing Transformed' game (in which I know that's more of a crossover game rather than just mainly focusing on the Sonic cast only) but I feel like I wasn't playing the games right since I couldn't get that far like for the 3DS version of Sonic Generations (that game by the way wasn't that good of an import compared to that one racing game that I already mentioned in my opinion) along with the NS (Nintendo Switch) version of Sonic Mania that I used to have both of those games at some point. Heck, even Sonic Mania was miles better than Sonic Generations I'll say!


But anyway, here are the custom coords that I created in that one PriPara game so far...


This is the Sonic one:




 



















Not only I have one Shadow coord...





But I have two of them!




Here's the batch of the first Shadow inspired coord that I've taken...























And here's the other Shadow inspired coord!














Aside from those two Shadow inspired coords, here's an Amy Rose one with hearts on it!


























And this is the last coord out of the bunch and it's a Knuckles inspired one...




























And I know that coord somewhat looks like a Christmas tree. 😆

And next time, I'll show you my inspired Rarity coords from all the PriPara 3DS games! So, see you later next time!

P.S. DO NOT REPOST WITHOUT PERMISSION! This rule also applies to those previous posts about the "MyChara Warners" as well. Yeah, the "do not repost without permission" rule isn't only applied towards my fanarts here. Reblogging them, linking certain posts that's from this site, or using these photos (especially my fanarts) in private use is honestly fine in a way but reposting these photos onto other platforms requires permission first from me (if you're ever reading this here).


Requests are also open if you want to see another character wear this/these certain coord(s) like this one or the other coords that I've posted about, then see this post and comment down below there: ˗ˏˋ ꒰ ZanyOGWarnerFan's Fanart Blog & More! ꒱ ˎˊ˗: PriPara 3DS & Switch Requests Are Open! (zanyogwarnerfansfanartandmore.blogspot.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Official Avenger Chuck E. Cheese Stock Art Image That I've Found & AI Upscaled...

  And this one was basically found through Bing as it was through a YouTube thumbnail... And I know that it's not in the best quality he...