Thursday, June 27, 2024

Avenger Chuck Getting Trapped in the SkyTubes...

 While also being somewhat trampled by a little girl who was behind him. After all, I feel like I shouldn't be the only one to do these picture compilations of Avenger Chuck. And these were from the "Cool Cool Cool Chucks/Pizza" commercial(s) from what I can remember so far...







You know, what's rarer than seeing a hatless Chuck or even a gloveless Chuck?




Well, it's rarer to see a derpy Chuck I'll say.




Speaking of a hatless Chuck as I mentioned previously, here's this one! And honestly, it's probably the cutest frame of Chuck without his hat on that I ever seen. It even makes me wish we got to see more without his hat on from this certain era of CEC. Heck, I drew him the first time without a hat on this year (if you ever wanna take a look around to find it yourself on my blog).

No comments:

Post a Comment

What If the Avenger Era of CEC Parodied Def Leppard's "Pour Some Sugar On Me"...?

 To keep up with the flow of the original song as I can, this song is simply about bath time instead of having those sexy lyrics (and I reme...