Wednesday, June 26, 2024

The Animaniacs 2020 Reboot Had Many "Nopes" For Me!

 The comment from Reddit that's screenshotted down below isn't written by me but somebody else that I crossed out for the sake of their own privacy that I also agreed upon their opinion on why I'm doing this post here.




And man, that crying emoji at the end fits right in on how I felt about this scene ever since I realize this was a thing in the freaking reboot! While the song (in my opinion) was okay but also a generic sounding Daniel Ingram kind of song (mainly referring to the cutesy pop style of the songs that he wrote for LPS 2012 and MLP: FiM) mixed with some J-Pop at best but even the writers didn't write these characters well at the worst at the same time, this kind of scene should NEVER EVER needed to happen at all! 😔


Not to mention that I made this if the OG Warners were ever to react that kind of scene: ˗ˏˋ ꒰ ZanyOGWarnerFan's Fanart Blog & More! ꒱ ˎˊ˗: The OG Warners Reaction Towards to Those "Cutening" Warners That Are About to Lick That Fugly Pigeon... (zanyogwarnerfansfanartandmore.blogspot.com)


And also this one if you want spoilers to be shown in your face: ˗ˏˋ ꒰ ZanyOGWarnerFan's Fanart Blog & More! ꒱ ˎˊ˗: Hank Hill's Reaction of the Reboot Warners Being "Half-Pigeon"... (zanyogwarnerfansfanartandmore.blogspot.com)


Besides, this wasn't the only moment that I was like "NOPE!" to the 2020 reboot and I quite got a list going on, so, here goes... *deep inhale*


That freaking "A Zit!" song, that freaking "Suffragette City" song (along with some moments of the cartoon itself I'll say), don't like on how Nickelwise looks like, don't like on how "The Cutening" went in execution (for the most part), don't like on how "Please Submit" went in execution, don't like on how "The Apology" went in execution, don't like on how "Bun Control" went in execution, don't like on how "Good Warner Hunting" went in execution, that freaking "Reboot It!" song that could've been so much better, don't like on how "Gift Rapper" went in execution, didn't like on how "Yakko Amakko" went in execution (for the most part perhaps), didn't care on how "Anima-Nyet" went in execution (that I feel like it aged worse nowadays if you know what I mean), didn't care on how "Wakkiver Twist" went in execution (don't like the fact that they made Dr. Sratchansniff "villain-like" like the end of season one... And what's up with the boogers that you gotta have the kids including the Warners eating that bacterial crap? SPEW! 🤢😝), don't like on how Hindenburg Cola went in execution, don't like on how "Wakko's Short Shorts" went in execution and I can go on and on about the variable verses for the theme song on how many of them don't even work at all along with some other stuff that I didn't mention here yet. But I also didn't want to sound like Joe Chin on how he just kept on talking and talking just like in one of those cutscenes from the first PaRappa game that might bore you here. After all, these are the feelings that I have from the reboot so far despite not seeing it in its entirety even just for the sake of my mental health that I'm still trying to take care of! And to say it simply, these are the various reasons that I'll be sticking with the OG show from now on! Nuff said.


P.S. The comment that I grabbed was originally from a Reddit post called: "Biggest 'Nope' moment in a cartoon?" And I know this was really focusing on the Warner siblings' shorts rather than the others like Starbox and Cindy, that freaking gnome in people's mouths, or even those freaking 'Murder Pals'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Of My Rarity Inspired Coords from All the PriPara 3DS Games!

  Here's something a bit different this time! And yes, I made some Rarity inspired coords based off that one character from MLP:FiM sinc...