Thursday, March 21, 2024

The OG Warners Reaction Towards to Those "Cutening" Warners That Are About to Lick That Fugly Pigeon...

 Found another one of these memes that I've created while using somebody's own template that was original from DeviantArt like a few years ago that I'll link the original down below...





And it was totally a moment of "WHAT THEY WERE THINKING?!?" kind of moment honestly... The ending from 'The Cutening' STILL sucks to this very day! Even it was also disgusting at its worst that they had to lick that pigeon just to escape their "cute-ifed" misery!  


The template originally made by GrishamAnimation1: The Warners reaction meme template by GrishamAnimation1 on DeviantArt


My post about it on Facebook that was posted in May 2022: The Warner Brothers & Warner Sister Dedication Group | I'm conflicted when it comes to "The Cutening" in my opinion.. | Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kasane Teto Silhouette + Link Towards to OG Artwork

  Just basically a traced shot off of somebody's own work that I originally did back in the middle 2010's. Link:  Vipperloid - UTAU ...