Saturday, June 1, 2024

The Time That Hatsune Miku Was OFFICIALLY in a iDOLM@STER Game

To start this post off, I'm also not counting the stuff like that Shiny Colors collab since that's more of a merchandise thing going on (according to my research so far) and the Project DIVA 2nd game since it's just DLC based on the 1st vision era of the iDOLM@STER franchise that had a more of a "special appearance" that I'll say here. Probably it also would've been better if I did a YouTube video on this kind of subject if I want to gather more views at the moment, but however, there's another part of me wanting to do this post instead of making a YouTube shorts kind of video due to sketchy side of copyright stuff going on that hasn't been changed for a while now lately. Especially that I don't have that much of an audience (outside the Animaniacs fandom that I've tried to gather somewhat of an active audience to this day) to protest against YouTube when it comes to that kind of stuff happening.


Anyway, it's been over ten years by now since one of the most famous VOCALOIDs had her debut in an iDOLM@STER game (even though it was for DLC). And I've been both a Hatsune Miku fan and an iDOLM@STER fan for like ten years now! Especially for the iDOLM@STER franchise since I feel like this year already hit me like a milestone!


So, Miku had her appearance in THE iDOLM@STER 2 for those that didn't know on what certain kind of game she has appeared in. She also had two solo songs and two costumes that she was given to be this playable kind of character as DLC. And you can look up more information on the iM@S Wiki along with the Shiny Colors collab and the DLC for the Project DIVA 2nd game as I mentioned earlier... 


The link: Hatsune Miku - project-imas wiki


Plus, can I say that the layout on the iM@S Wiki is so nice compared to Wikia/FANDOM's BS with those constant popup ads and whatnot?


Back to Miku here, you can certainly find videos of her appearing in the game on YouTube or NicoNico Douga, but for this time, I'm just gonna post pictures of her that were already from other sites like 4Gamer here...




































































All I can say is, I really love on how she turned out in the game, and I would love to see a mod of her in the STARLIT SEASON game with this kind of look along with her Append look unlike the other one that has more of that V3 look that you can look up for yourself. Plus, I know that this was more of a compilation kind of post really. So, see you later next time!


P.S. You can look up the images for yourself since I recommend using reverse image search through Google or Bing or even both of your choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Button

Featured Post

What If Avenger Chuck Hosts AFV?

  Honestly, it was ever a thing, they better make it funnier lately. I don't watch AFV that much nowadays aside from watching the stuff ...

Popular Posts