Thursday, June 20, 2024

Those Two 2000's Chuck E. Cheese Commercials Be Like:




And I'm sorry for laughing while I was making this meme come alive since those two Chuck E. Cheese commercials that where from the Avenger era were probably the funniest ones that I ever seen as of now! Those two commercials that I'm specifically talking about are the "Mask" one and the "Roll Call" one. 😂 Even that "Roll Call" one got me laughing more than the other one on how the lady teacher has that face like: "oh god please help me" when the principal guy showed up with balloons that I assume that he is while Chuck quickly reveals himself to be that guy wearing the suit who also had the balloons in disguise!


Within those two commercials, it shows on how Chuck can be sly and also smug as disguising people on who you wouldn't expect them to be! Not to mention that those commercials remind me of the Looney Tunes that the "Falling Piano" commercial from CEC like the last two that I mentioned previously also reminds me of. Plus, those two commercials remind me of that ending from "Chalkboard Bungle" from Animaniacs is when the Warners disguise themselves as Miss Flamiel just to get rid of Miss Flamiel in a box!


P.S. I know that editing in the second panel is a little wonky looking, but I tried my best to fill it in through Google Slides somehow.

And I honestly love Avenger Chuck being sly and smug. 😆😂

No comments:

Post a Comment

Avenger Chuck Getting Trapped in the SkyTubes...

  While also being somewhat trampled by a little girl who was behind him. After all, I feel like I shouldn't be the only one to do these...