Wednesday, June 5, 2024

What If This Character/These Characters Had a Cyalume Change Template

 Since nobody has made this kind of template before but you know, I REALLY love the cyalume changes in PriPara! And I'm also glad that Himitsu no AiPri/Secret AiPri brought it back in a way since it has the "Buzzlume" word instead of using the cyalume word again. Speaking of AiPri, I wished that the frame of sparkles along with the bubbles were brought back since the Pretty Series had them for a long time that somewhat disappointed me that was missing at some point. But I wouldn't say that the recent performances within AiPri were "terrible" without it.


Anyway, here's the template:





I know it's not the best, but it's based off of the first two seasons of the cyalume transformations on where those strobe lights appear. I also tried to be colorful as possible when it comes to the text though.


If you're gonna use this template, please credit as due. Also made in Google Slides BTW.


P.S. Happy Birthday to Kurosu Aroma (in JPN time zone) as I'm writing this out~ 😈✨

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Button

Featured Post

What If Avenger Chuck Hosts AFV?

  Honestly, it was ever a thing, they better make it funnier lately. I don't watch AFV that much nowadays aside from watching the stuff ...

Popular Posts